- GERMI is organizing its 12th Solar Power Professional Workshop - A Comprehensive Course in Solar Photovoltaic Design, Technology and Application from 25th to 30th July, 2016 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. »
- Notification for recruitment for E&EERW »
- Notification for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON 1st July, 2016 at 10:00 AM at GERMI »
- Invitation of Applications for M.Tech Project Students at GERMI
- E–Course: Design of Wastewater Treatment Units 26th Jan 2016.
- Query for Consultancy of Solar PV Power Plant
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme »
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows »
Vocational Training and Education for Clean Energy (VOCTEC) Educator-Level (L-2) Training Programme on Off-grid Solar Photovoltaic Energy Systems
VOCTEC initiative addresses the global challenges by providing clean energy training and educational programs worldwide. VOCTEC, under the leadership of Arizona State University (ASU), USA, is a consortium of renowned educational institutions and service providers in the field of solar, wind, micro-hydro and hybrid energy technologies.
VOCTEC’s international clean energy services portfolio encompasses:
- Specialized policy workshops for government officials and decision makers,
- Customized “train-the-trainer” courses and curricula for instructors and faculty from local educational institutions, and
- Vocational and hands-on technical trainings for the local workforce, such as technicians, installers and operators of clean energy systems.
Date and Venue
Date : 1-9 February 2016
Venue : Acharaya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur District,
Andhra Pradesh 522 510, INDIA
Contact : Ms. Narinderjit Kaur Sethi
Tel : + 91-79-2327 5370
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organizers
The Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI), an ISO 9001: 2008 certified institute, is a centre for excellence in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.