- Training of Trainers scheduled under National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer. 08 Mar - 19 Mar 2016.
- Notification for Summer Internship Program-2016
- GERMI is organizing Comprehensive Technical Workshop on Fundamentals of Seismic Data Interpretation – Basics to Advanced from 15th to 20th February, 2016 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- E–Course: Design of Wastewater Treatment Units 26th Jan 2016.
- Query for Consultancy of Solar PV Power Plant
- Notification for M.Tech/MS Projects at GERMI
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme »
- E-course: Design of Wastewater Treatment Units »
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows »
- Tank, V., Bhutka, J. and Harinarayana, T. (2016) Wind Energy Generation and Assessment of Resources in India. Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, 4, 25-38.
- Begum, S.K. and Harinarayana, T. “ Basement Configuration from Magnetotelluric Studies in Bhuj Earthquake Epicentral Zone, Gujarat, India.” Open Journal of Earthquake Research, Vol. 5, pp. 177-188 (2016)
- S. Behura, H. Haokip, C. Goel, S. Nayak, P. Mahala, R. Kapadia, and O. Jani, "Photovoltaic and impedance spectroscopic characteristics of heterojunction of graphene-PEDOT:PSS composite and n-silicon prepared via solution based process," Materials Research Innovations, doi: 10.1080/14328917.2016.1211477 (2016).
- Bhutka, J., Gajjar, J. and Harinarayana, T., “Modelling of Solar Thermal Power Plant Using Parabolic Trough Collector” Journal of Power and Energy Engineering (JPEE), Vol. 4, pp 9-25 (2016)
- P. Mahala, A. Kumar, S. Nayak, S. Behura*, C. Dhanavantri and O. Jani, "Graphene, conducting polymer and their composites as transparent and current spreading electrode in GaN solar cells," Superlattices and Microstructures, Vol. 92, p. 366-373 (2016)
- Radhika J. Savalia, Shatrughan Yadav, Akash Davda, Sarika Kanojia, ”Performance Evaluation of 190 kWp Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Plant in CMPDI, Ranchi”, International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology, e-ISSN: 2393-9877, p-ISSN: 2394-2444, Special Issue for International Conference on Innovative Trends in Electrical & Computer Engineering 2016, (2016)
- Shahare, S. and Harinarayana, T, Energy Efficient Air Conditioning System Using Geothermal Cooling-Solar Heating in Gujarat, India. Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, Vol. 4, pp. 57-71 (2016). DOI: 10.4236/jpee.2016.41004
- Abdul Azeez, K. K., K. Veeraswamy, A. K. Gupta, N. Babu, S. Chandrapuri, and T. Harinarayana, The electrical resistivity structure of lithosphere across the Dharwar craton nucleus and Coorg block of South Indian shield: Evidence of collision and modified and preserved lithosphere, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 120, pp. 6698–6721, (2015) doi:10.1002/2014JB011854.
- Reddy, C. and Harinarayana, T, Solar Thermal Energy Generation Potential in Gujarat and Tamil Nadu States, India. Energy and Power Engineering, Vol. 7, pp. 591-603 (2015) doi: 10.4236/epe.2015.713056.
- Gajjar, J. , Agravat, S. and Harinarayana, T, Solar PV Energy Generation Map of Karnataka, India. Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, Vol. 6, pp. 333-343. (2015) doi: 10.4236/sgre.2015.612027.
- Akhilesh Magal, Financing India’s 100 GW Solar Target, Academia (2015)
- Akhilesh Magal, Making sense of the record low solar tariffs in India, Academia (2015)
- Akhilesh Magal, Why Andhra Pradesh might be the next solar destination, Academia (2015)
- Ankit Bhatt, Akhilesh Magal, Electric Vehicles in India: A comprehensive review on Policy, Market Outlook and Financial Viability, Academia (2015)
- P. L. Srinivasa Rao., M. A. Rasheed, Annapurna Boruah., Syed Zaheer Hasan., Prabhas Kumar Mohanty, and P.Madhulika. Role of Trace metals as Geochemical Proxy Indicator in Identifying the hydrocarbon prospective zones: A Case Study from Sanand area Of Cambay Basin. 11th Biennial international Conference & Exposition. Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG) conference, Jaipur, Rajasthan (2015). (Accepted for Publication).
- M. A. Rasheed, P. L. Srinivasa Rao, Annapurna Boruah, Syed Zaheer Hasan, Bougi Mohamoud Mohamed Seddik, and Disha Pandey. Significance of Microbial Anomalies in Identifying the Hydrocarbon Prospects in Parts of Cambay Basin, Gujarat. 11th Biennial international Conference & Exposition. Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG) conference, Jaipur, Rajasthan (2015). (Accepted for Publication).
- Abdul Azee KK, S. Prabhakar E Rao, A.K. Gupta, Sharana Basava & Prof. T. Harinarayana, “Magnetotelluric study across the Schirmacher Oasis of Central Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica: Electrical characteristics of the East African-Antarctic Orogen as a possible aid to link Gondwana fragments” Conference Paper at XII Internatinoal Symposium on Antarctica Earth Sciences (ISAES), Goa, India (2015).
- M. A. Rasheed, P. L. Srinivasa Rao., Anand Patil., Harshit Patel, Shubhangi Kala, Annapurna Boruah., Syed Zaheer Hasan., P.H. Rao, T.Harinarayana. Identification of Hydrocarbon Microseepage Using Trace Metal Indicators in Petroliferous Region of South Cambay Basin, Gujarat, India. International Journal of Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering (IJPPE) Vol.1, Issue 1, pp.12-19 (2015).
- M. A. Rasheed, P.L.Srinivasa Rao, B. Annapurna, Syed Zaheer Hasan. Implication of Soil Gas Method for Prospecting of Hydrocarbon Microseepage. International Journal of Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering (IJPPE) Vol. 1, Issue 1, 31-41 (2015).
- Boruah Annapurna, Ganapathi S. Application of Micro Computer Tomography (µ CT) in Resolving Barren Measures Shale Properties. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol.6, Issue 4, pp. 1839-1843 (2015).
- Dr. Sagarkumar M. Agravat, "Sunny Office Solution" - A Success Story on Gandhinagar Roof Top SPV Project, Energy Next, Vol. 5, Issue 8, Pg.26, June - 2015.
- Dr. Sagarkumar M. Agravat, Saravanan S., Shagufta S., Bela Jani,"A Review of Emergence of Canal Top Solar PV Plants as an Effective Tool to Take a Quantum Leap Towards Achieving Second Green Revolution", International Power Plant O&M Conference on "Fuel Adequacy", February 13th - 15th, 2015, Organized by National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) - New Delhi, India.
- Syed Zaheer Hasan, M. A. Rasheed, “T. Harinarayana , Shale gas: A non-conventional hydrocarbon as future energy resource of India” Journal of the Geological Society of India, V. 85, Issue 3, pp. 322-330 (2015).
- T. Harinarayana, “Geothermal Energy : Vision 2020, Energy India 2020, p-250-260, 2015
- S. Nayak, S. K. Behura, B. P. Singh and S. Bhattacharjee, "Flexible polymer-carbon nanotubes composite developed by in-situ polymerization technique," Polymer Composites, doi:10.1002/pc.23483 (2015)
- S. K. Behura, Q. Yang, A. Hirose, S. Nayak, O. Jani and I. Mukhopdhyay, "Electrical characteristics of horizontally and vertically oriented few-layer graphene on Si- based dielectrics," Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, doi:10.1166/jnn.2015.11028 (2015).
- T. Harinarayana, “An innovative solution for power problem in India”, The National Conference on Indian Energy Sector Synergy with Energy, p. 7-11 (2015).
- Sagarkumar M. Agravat, N. V. S. Manyam, T. Harinarayana, “Theoretical Study of Wind Turbine Model with a New Concept on Swept Area”, Energy and Power Engineering, 7, p. 127-134 (2015)
- Syed Zaheer Hasan , M. A. Rasheed and T. Harinarayana. Shale gas: A non-conventional hydrocarbon as future energy resource of India Journal of the Geological Society of India. Vol.85, pp.322-330 (2015).
- Anthony E. Akpan, Mahesh Narayanan, T. Harinarayana, “Estimation of Subsurface Temperatures in the Tattapani Geothermal Field, Central India, from Limited Volume of Magnetotelluric Data and Borehole Thermograms Using a Constructive Back-Propagation Neural Network”, Earth Interactions, Vol. 8, Paper No. 6 (2014)
- T. Harinarayana, K. J. Kashyap, “Solar energy generation potential estimation in India and Gujarat, Andhra, Telangana states,” Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, 5, p. 275-289 (2014)
- R. Gopichandran, Shyam Asolekar, Omkar Jani, Dinesh Kumar, Anand Hiremath, a chapter on “Green Energy and Climate Change” for the book “An integrated approach to environmental management” accepted for publication by Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2014).
- S. K. Behura, S. Nayak, Q. Yang, A. Hirose, O. Jani, “Chemical vapor deposited few-layer graphene as an electron field emitter” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, doi:10.1166/jnn.2015.10627 (2015). [SCI IF 1.339]
- K. Tiwari, T. Harinarayana, “Increasing the Efficiency of Grid Tied Micro Wind Turbines in Low Wind Speed Regimes” Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, Vol. 5, p. 249-257 (2014).
- S. P. E. Rao, G. D. Naidu, T. Harinarayana, S. V. S. Sarma, A. K. Gupta, “An anomalous high conductivity upper crustal body detected underneath the Surajkund hot spring area from a magnetotellric study,” J. Ind. Geophys. Union, Vol. 18, p. 425-533 (2014).
- Sagarkumar M. Agravat, “Spectroscopic Study of Charge Transfer Complexes of Organic and Metal Organic Photoconductors," Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India (August 2013). [Ph.D. Thesis; Supervisor: Prof. A. T. Oza], Awarded 2014.
- T. Harinarayana, K. S. V. Vasavi, P. Sharma, “Enhancement of Solar Energy Generation with Innovative Concepts, ”LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (August 2014). [Book]
- Sanjay Kumar Behura, “Development of Graphene for Photovoltaic and Field Electron Emission Applications,” PDPU Gandhinagar (August 2014). [Ph.D. Thesis]
- T. Harinarayana, S. Karuppiah, S. K. Biswas, “Geotourism in Kutch Region, Gujarat: An Innovative Approach: Discovering India's geological wonders” LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (May 2014). [Book]
- J. G. Bhatt, O. K. Jani, "E-Governance for Photovoltaic Power Grid: Solar City Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India,” E-Governance of Smart Cities, Vol. 2, Advances in 21st Century Human Settlement, Ed. T. M. Vinod Kumar: Springer (2014). [Book Chapter]
- J. G. Bhatt, V. A. Shah, O. Jani, “An Instrumentation Engineer's Review on Smart Grid: Critical Applications and Parameters", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 40, p. 1217-1239 (2014). [SCI IF: 5.510]
- S. Nayak, S. Bhattacharjee, B. P. Singh, “A systematic study on the effect of acidic, basic and neutral additives on dispersion of multiwalled carbon nanotubes using a dimethylformamide solution” Adv. Nat. Sci.: Nanosci. Nanotechnol., Vol. 5 (2014).
- Annapurna Boruah, M. Abdul Rasheed and Syed Zaheer Hassan. Shale Gas: An Unconventional Hydrocarbon. International Journal of Scientific Research Vol. 3(9), p.355 – 356 (2014).
- M. A. Rasheed., Syed Zaheer Hasan., P.L.Srinivasa Rao., Annapurna Boruah., V.Sudarshan., B. Kumar., And T. Harinarayana. Application Of Geo-Microbial Prospecting Method For Finding Oil And Gas Reservoirs. Frontiers of Earth Sciences, DOI 10.1007/s11707-014-0448-5 (2014).
- T. Harinarayana* and K. Veeraswamy, “Electromagnetic Signatures of Collision Zones in India,” Geotectonics, Vol. 48, No. 4, pp. 327–345, DOI: 10.1134/S0016852114040050 (2014).
- P. Mahala, S. K. Behura, A. Ray, C. Dhanavantri, O. Jani, “GaN/InxGa1-xN/GaN P-I-N Solar Cell with Indium Compositional Grading,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, doi:10.1007/s11082-014-9968-1 (2014). [SCI IF: 0.987
- M. Venkateshwarlu., M .A. Rasheed., U.V.B. Reddy and A. Kiran Kumar. Assessment of Ground Water Quality in and Around Miryalaguda Area, Nalgonda District of Andhra Pradesh. International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences (2014) 4(2): 259-266
- K. Batra, S. Nayak, S. K. Behura, O. Jani, “Optimizing Performance Parameters of Chemically-Derived Graphene/p-Si Heterojunction Solar Cell,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, doi:10.1166/jnn.2014.9818 (2014). [SCI IF: 1.149]
- G. M. Siddhardha, T. Harinarayana, “Aircraft Disaster Management in Gujarat Using Geographic Information System,” International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, Vol. 2, p. 28-36 (2014).
- P.Lakshmi Srinivasa Rao, M.A.Rasheed, S.Zaheer Hasan, P.H.Rao, T.Harinarayana, “ Role of Geochemistry in Coalbed Methane - A Review”, DOI 10.5923/j.geo.20140402.01, Geosciences, v. 4(2), p. 29-32 (2014).
• S. Roy, " Prepaid Smart Metering ", Smart Energy : Complete Renewable Energy Intelligence ISSN
- T. Harinarayana, K. Sri Venkata Vasavi, “Solar Energy Generation Using Agriculture
Cultivated Lands” Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/sgre.2014.52004, 2014, 5, pp. 31-42 (2014).
Findings highlighted in Smart Energy: Complete renewable Energy Intelligence ISSN 2348-5027, NEWS this month, "Gujarat Scientist float novel concept for Solar power generation". Volume 1, Issue 2, April/May 2014.
- S. K. Behura, Q. Yang, A. Hirose, O. Jani, I. Mukhopadhyay, “Catalyst-free synthesis of silicon nanowires by oxidation and reduction process,” Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 49, p. 3592-3597 (2014). [SCI IF: 2.163]
Findings Highlighted in Nature India, DOI:10.1038/nindia.2014.18, February 11, 2014
- M.A.Rasheed., M. Lakshmi., P.L.Srinivasa Rao., M. S. Kalpana., D. J. Patil and A. M. Dayal (2014). Evaluation of Petroleum Prospects using Geo-microbial prospecting method from Seabed Sediment Samples of Gulf of Mannar, Kerala-Konkan Offshore Basin, India. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci (2014) 3(2)): pp. 281-295 (2014).
- S. K. Behura, P. Mahala, S. Nayak, Q. Yang, I. Mukhopadhyay, O. Jani, “Fabrication of bi-layer graphene and theoretical simulation for its possible application in thin film solar cell,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 14, p. 3022-3027 (2014). [SCI IF: 1.149]
- S. Nayak, S. K. Behura, S. Bhattacharjee, B. P. Singh, O. Jani, I. Mukhopadhyay, “Transparent conductive MWCNTs-polymer composite for electrode applications”, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 14, p. 2816-2822 (2014). [SCI IF: 1.149]
- Souvnik Roy, N. Jegadeesh, Pulkit Dhingra, Shatrughan Yadav, K. Ramachandran, Omkar Jani, "A Feasibility study of Solar Photovoltaic system installation at a Sectional Valve Substation of a Gas Transmission network", International Conference on Energy and Infrastructure Management Prospects & Challenges in Emerging Economies, 2014, pp. 215-225.
- P. C. Rath, S. Nayak, S. Bhattacharjee, L. Besra, B. P. Singh, “Nanotitania-coated multi-walled carbon nanotube composite by facile colloidal processing route for photocatalytic applications,” Composite Interfaces, Vol. 21, p. 251-262 (2014). [SCI IF: 0.63]
- S. K. Behura, S. Nayak, I. Mukhopadhyay, O. Jani, “Junction characteristics of chemically-derived graphene/p-Si heterojunction solar cell,” Carbon, Vol. 67, p. 766-774 (2014). [SCI IF: 5.868]
- A. Das, T. Harinarayana, “A Study on the Possible Oil Spill & Gas Leakage Vulnerable Zones of Gujarat State Using GIS Tools,” J. Ind. Geophys. Union, Vol. 18, p. 73-84 (2014).
2348- 5027, Market trends, Volume 1, Issue 2, April/May 2014
- K. K. Borah, S. Roy, T. Harinarayana “Optimization in site selection of wind turbine for energy using fuzzy logic system using GIS-A case study for Gujarat,” Open Journal of Optimization, Vol. 2, p. 116-122 (2013).
- S. Dhubia, A. Bhatt, K. Poonam, P. Sen, P. H. Rao, S. Z. Hasan, T. Harinarayana, “An Integrated approach for faults and fractures delineation with dip and curvature attributes,” 10th Biennial International Conference and Exposition, Society of Petroleum Geophysicist, Kochi, Kerala, p. 265 (2013).
- M. A. Rasheed, A. Bharadwaj, S. Nanduri, S. Dhubia, S. Karalapati, S. Z. Hasan, P. H. Rao, “Integrated Surface Geochemical and 3D Seismic Studies to understand the Hydrocarbon Seepage Pattern,” 10th Biennial international Conference & Exposition, Society of Petroleum Geophysicists, Kochi, Kerala, p. 136 (2013).
- B. A. Radha, M.A. Rasheed, N. Rao, D. J. Patil., A. M. Dayal, R. Muralikrishna, “Integrated light gaseous hydrocarbons and bacterial anomalies for identification of hydrocarbon seepage in Pranahita-Godavari Basin, Andhra Pradesh,” 10th Biennial international Conference & Exposition, Society of Petroleum Geophysicists, Kochi, Kerala, p. 165 (2013).
- K. Swarna, S. K. Biswas, T. Harinarayana, “Development of Geotourism in Kutch region, Gujarat, India: An innovative approach,” Journal of Environmental Protection, Vol. 4, No.12, p. 1360-1372 (2013).
- A. Boruah, B. Kumar, P. H. Rao, T. Harinarayana, “Integrated Development Of Both Conventional And Unconventional Coal Fuels In India,”The International Journal Of Science & Technoledge, Vol. 1, Issue 5, p. 11-17 (2013).
- D. N. Murthy, K. Veeraswamy, T. Harinarayana, U. K. Singh, M. Santosh, “Electrical structure beneath Schirmacher Oasis, East Antarctica: a magnetotelluric study,” Polar Research, Vol. 32, p. 17309 (2013). [SCI IF: 1.622]
- P. Mahala, A. Ray, O. Jani, C. Dhanavantri, “Theoretical study on the effect of graded InyGa1-yN layer on p-GaN/InyGa1-yN/n-GaN p-i-n solar cell,” Physica Status Solidi A: Applications and Materials Science, doi:10.1002/pssa.201330030 (2013). [SCI IF: 1.469]
- J. Bala Chennaiah, M. A. Rasheed, M. Lakshmi, A. M. Dayal, D. J. Patil, “Assessment of Ground Water Quality in Ghatkesar and Bibinagar Areas of Andhra Pradesh, India,” International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 4, p. 123-130 (2013).
- M. A. Rasheed, M. Lakshmi, M. S. Kalpana, A. M. Dayal, “The Microbial Activity in Development of Hydrocarbon Microseepage: An Indicator for Oil and Gas Exploration,” Geosciences Journal, Vol. 17, No. 3, p. 329 – 338 (2013). [SCI IF: 0.618]
- S. Z. Hasan, M. Y. Farooqui, P. H. Rao, K. Ramachandran, P. Tripathy, T. Harinarayana, “Petroliferous Basins and Shale Gas-An Unconventional Hydrocarbon Asset of India,” Geosciences, Vol. 3, p. 108-118 (2013).
- M. Lakshmi, M. A. Rasheed, B. Rajeswara Reddy, T. Madhavi, M. S. Kalpana, D. J. Patil and A. M. Dayal, “Light gaseous hydrocarbon studies in the near-surface soils of Tatipaka, Pasarlapudi and Kaza areas of Krishna–Godavari Basin, India,” Current Science, Vol. 105, p. 330 – 337 (2013) [SCI IF: 0.935]
- M. A. Rasheed., P. L. Srinivasa Rao., M. Lakshmi, J. Bala Chennaiah, D.J.Patil and A. M. Dayal, “Assessment of Ground Water Quality Using ICP-MS and Microbiological methods in Uppal Industrial Area, Hyderabad, India,” International Research Journal, Weekly Science, Vol. 1, Issue 6, p. 1-17 (2013).
- M. V. Prasanna, M. A. Rasheed, D. J. Patil, A. M. Dayal, “Geo-microbiological Studies in Conjunction with Different Geo-scientific Studies for the Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Prospects in Proterozoic Vindhyan Basin, India,” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Vol. 108, p. 239-249 (2013). [SCI IF: 0.997]
- I. M. Taye, S. M. Agravat, T. Harinarayana, “Energy efficient grid management using geographical information system: A case study for western Gujarat,” American International Journal of Research Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Vol. 2, p. 23-28 (2013).
- K. K. Abdul Azeez, M. J. Unsworth, P. K. Patro, T. Harinarayana, R. S. Sashtry, “Resistivity Structure of the Central Indian Tectonic Zone (CITZ) from Multiple Magnetoteluric (MT) Profiles and Tectonic Implications,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, Vol. 170, p. 2231-2256 (2013). [SCI IF: 1.617]
- P. Sharma, T. Harinarayana, “Solar energy generation potential along national highways,” International Journal of Energy and Environmental, 4:16 (2013).
- S. K. Behura, I. Mukhopadhyay, A. Hirose, Q. Yang, O. Jani, “Vertically-oriented few-layer graphene as an electron field-emitter,” Physica Status Solidi (A): Applications and Materials Science, Vol. 210, p. 1817-1821 (2013). [SCI IF: 1.469]
[Findings Highlighted in Nature India, DOI:10.1038/nindia.2013.76; 31 May 2013]
- S. K. Behura, M. V. Rao, Q. Yang, A. Hirose, O. Jani, I. Mukhopadhyay, “Fabrication of multiple-layer graphene films on Cu/SiO2/Si substrate by hot-filament chemical vapor deposition,” AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 1538, p. 240-243 (2013).
- S. K. Behura, I. Mukhopadhyay, O. Jani, Q. Yang, A. Hirose, “Synthesis of Graphene on Copper by Hot Filament Chemical Vapor Deposition,” Proceedings of 24th Canadian Congress of Applied Mechanics, University of Saskatchewan, Canada, June 2-6 (2013).
- S. K. Behura, P. Mahala, A. Ray, I. Mukhopadhyay, O. Jani, “Theoretical simulation of photovoltaic response of Graphene-on-semiconductors,” Applied Physics A: Materials Science and Processing, Vol. 111, p. 1159-1163 (2013). [SCI IF: 1.545]
- P. Mahala, S. K. Behura, A. S. Kushwaha, A. Ray, O. Jani, C. Dhanavantri, “A study on the 2D simulation of Pt/ InGaN/ GaN/ Metal Schottky junction solar cell,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol. 28, p. 055012 (2013). [SCI IF: 1.921]
- K. Ramachandran, V. Babu, B. K. Behera, T. Harinarayana, “Source rock analysis, thermal maturation and hydrocarbon generation using rock-eval pyrolysis in parts of Krishna–Godavari basin, India: a case study,” J. Petrol. Explor. Prod. Technol., Vol. 3, p. 11-20 (2013).
- S. L. Klemperer, B. M. Kennedy, S. R. Sastry, Y. Makovsky, T. Harinarayana and M. L. Leech, “Mantle fluids in the Karakoram fault: Helium isotope evidence,” Earth and Planetary Science Letters, Vol. 366, p. 59-70 (2013). [SCI IF: 4.349]
- B. K. Rastogi, J. R. Kayal and T. Harinarayana, “The 2001 Bhuj Earthquake and Advances in Earthquake Sciences”, Natural Hazards, Vol. 65, p. 1023-1025 (2013).
- R. Gopichandran, V. N. Shah, N. J. Patel, T. Harinarayana, “SMEs can overcome challenges and improve sustainability through preventive management strategies: some empirical evidences from a cluster of chemical industries in Western India,” Int. J. Globalisation and Small Business, Vol. 5, No. 3 (2013).
- M. Shireesha, T. Harinarayana, “Increased resolution of subsurface parameters from 1D magnetotelluric modeling,” Acta Geophysica, Vol. 61, p. 569-582 (2013). [SCI IF: 0.910]
- P. Mahala, A. Ray, O. Jani, C. Dhanavantri, “Optimization of InGaN/GaN p-i-n Solar cell”, TAPSUN Conference 2012 at CSIR-NPL, New Delhi.
- S. K. Behura, O. Jani, I. Mukhopadhyay, “Exfoliated Bi-layer Graphene as an Alternative to Transparent and Conductive Film,” Proceedings of International Congress on Renewable Energy (ICORE-2012), p. 106-108, PDPU, India, Dec. 6-7 (2012).
- T. Harinarayana, B. Hardage, A. Orange, “Controlled-source marine electromagnetic 2-D modeling gas hydrate studies,” Mar. Geophys. Res., Vol. 33, p. 239-250 (2012). [SCI IF: 1.055]
- P. Sharma, T. Harinarayana, “Enhancement of energy generation from the two layer solar panels,” International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering, 3:12 (2012).
[Findings Highlighted in Nature India, DOI:10.1038/nindia.2012.185, 17 Dec. 2012]
[Findings Highlighted in Electrical Mirror, Vol. II, Issue II, P. 38-40, Aug. 2012]
[Findings Highlighted in EQ International, p. 50-51, Jan-Feb (2013)]
- P. Mahala, S. K. Behura, A. Ray, C. Dhanavantri, O. Jani, “The Effect of Indium Composition on Open-Circuit Voltage of InGaN Thin-Film Solar Cell: An Analytical and Computer Simulation Study,” AIP Conf. Proc., Vol. 1451, p. 85-87 (2012).
- E. Chandrasekhar, G. Mathew, T. Harinarayana, “A new hypothesis for the deep subsurface structures near the Bhuj 2001 earthquake (Mw 7.6) hypocentre zone and its tectonic implications,” Geophysical Journal Int., Vol.190, p.761-768 (2012). [SCI IF: 2.42]
- D. Malleswari, K. K. Abdul Azeez, D. N. Murthy, T. Harinarayana, “Electrical and density signatures across Narmada–Son lineament zone (Central India) along the Malkapur–Mandhata profile,” Current Science, Vol. 102, No. 11, (2012). [SCI IF: 0.94]
2010 - 11
- M. Shireesha, T. Harinarayana, “Processing of magnetotelluric data – a comparative study with 4 and 6 element impedance tensor element,” Applied Geophysics, Vol. 8, No. 4, p. 285-292 (2011).
- Pramila Mahala, Sanjay Kumar Behura, Abhijit Ray, Chenna Dhanavantri, Omkar Jani, “Effect of Indium concentration on Metal/n-InxGa1-xN Schottky Junction Solar Cell under low level injection,” Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy Research (ICAER-2011), IIT Mumbai, Dec. 09-11 (2011).
- Pramila Mahala, Sanjay Kumar Behura, Abhijit Ray, “Analytical estimate of open-circuit voltage of a Schottky-barrier solar cell under high level injection,” J. Nano- Electron. Phys., Vol. 3, No. 1 (Part 5), p. 979-991 (2011).
- Sanjay Kumar Behura, Pramila Mahala, Abhijit Ray, “A model on the effect of injection levels over the open-circuit voltage of Schottky Barrier Solar Cells,” Journal of Electron Devices,Vol. 10, p. 471-482(2011).
- A. R. Bansal, G. Gabriel, V. P. Dimri, “Power law distribution of susceptibility and density and its relation to seismic properties: An example from the German Continental Deep Drilling Program (KTB),” Journal of Applied Geophysics, Vol. 72, p. 123-128 (2010).
- A. Chamoli, V. S. Rani, K. Srivastava, D. Srinagesh, V. P. Dimri, “Wavelet analysis of the seismograms for tsunami warning,” Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics, Vol. 17, p. 1-6 (2010).
- R. Gopichandran et al., “Integrated Biodiversity Conservation to Mainstream Agriculture Based Mitigation and Adaptation,” International Journal of Environmental Consumerism, Vol. 6, p. 36-40 (2010).