PRW provides two months summer internship program (SIP) for students of geology, geophysics & petroleum engineering hailing from different universities and IITs.
About 49 students have been mentored since 2012 on the following topics under this program :
Spectral Decomposition and channels and thin bed analysis,
- 3D Seismic Data conditioning and Faults and fracture analysis.
- Delineation of thin Sands and Channels using Inversion studies and Well property prediction using Neural Network.
- Spectral Blueing and Impedance inversion studies using 3D seismic data.
- Seismic attribute studies for delineation of fault, fracture, thin sands and channels on 3D seismic data.
- Integrated Approach Using Surface Geochemical Adsorbed Soil Gas and Trace Metal Anomalies With 3D Seismic Data For Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Prospects.
- Development of RMS Seismic Attribute plug-in for OpendTect software using Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
- Reservoir characterization using 3D seismic data and Texture Analysis
- Development of software/application for Reserve Estimation
- Surface Geochemical Prospecting for Hydrocarbons
- Source Rock Potential Characterization
- Chemical/Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Crude oil mapping