- Training of Trainers scheduled under National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer. 08 Mar - 19 Mar 2016.
- Notification for Summer Internship Program-2016
- GERMI is organizing Comprehensive Technical Workshop on Fundamentals of Seismic Data Interpretation – Basics to Advanced from 15th to 20th February, 2016 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- E–Course: Design of Wastewater Treatment Units 26th Jan 2016.
- Query for Consultancy of Solar PV Power Plant
- Notification for M.Tech/MS Projects at GERMI
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme »
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows »
News coverage on Solar Energy Generation Potential Estimation in India
Media Coverage on GERMI organised “Train the Trainer” (VOCTEC) programme with full support from Arizona State University, USA
- Divya Bhaskar 19-11-2014
- Divya Bhaskar 18-11-2014
- Eagle News (Gandhinagar) 23-11-2014
- Gandhinagar Samachar 18-11-2014
- Lokarpan (Gandhinagar) 18-11-2014
- Loksansar (Gandhinagar) 18-11-2014
- Manav Mitra (Ahd) 18-11-2014
- Patnagar Today 18-11-2014
- Sandesh 18-11-2014
- Sidha Samachar 22-11-14
- Times of India (Ahd) 19-11-2014
- Times of India (Ahd) 17-11-2014
- Western Times (Ahd) 22-11-14
- The Hindu Business Line - Closing ceremony coverage
GERMI-CMPDI solar roof top in news
Solar Power Professional Course 8-13 Sept. 2014 Bhubneshwar
• GERMI and Airzona State University, USA signed a collaborative agreement to initiate Academic training programmes in India.
• Director GERMI received the Global Excellence Award-2014 at WRETC, Delhi »
Prof. T. Harinarayana, Director, GERMI received an International Global Excellence Award-2014 at 5th World Renewable Energy Technology Congress (WRETC), New Delhi – Media Coverage
• Dr. Sanjay Behura, Scientist ‘B’, Solar Energy Research Wing participated in the summer school on "Challenges in 2D Materials and CARBONHAGEN 2014" at the Technical University of Denmark and University of Copenhagen for a week. He was awarded with a grant under "International Travel Support Scheme" from Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and supported by GERMI. He recently awarded with a Ph.D degree on his work on Development of Graphene for Photovoltaic Applications.
• GERMI - Recognized Schedule I Auditor
GERMI has now been recognized as Schedule I Environmental auditor by Gujarat Pollution Control Board under the Environmental Audit Scheme being implemented by it under the guidance of Honorable Gujarat High court. With this recognition GERMI will be able to undertake Environmental Audit, which is statutory requirement, of 15 Industries falling under Schedule I of Honorable Gujarat High court's order. The industries are required to submit Environmental Audit report annually.
• GERMI concluded a training course and initiated an e-course on Environment
• E-Course on Environment - Media: Hindu Business Line
• Integrated light Gaseous Hydrocarbons and Bacterial Anomalies for Identification of Hydrocarbon Seepage in Pranahita-Godavari Basin, Andhra Pradesh" Authors; B.Anu Radha, M.A. Rasheed, N.Rao Ch., D.J.Patil., A.M.Dayal and R.Muralikrishna (2013) at 10th Biennial international Conference & Exposition. Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG) conference, Kochi, Kerala.
• GERMI places the best wishes to Dr. Syed Zaheer Hasan, Principal Research Scientist of its Petroleum Research Wing on getting the responsibility of Executive Editor of the Journal of Applied Geology and Geophysics (JAGG). The journal is an arm of International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR), a registered organization having mission to deliver support and services to academic and research professionals in spreading their work to worldwide readers. The dream project is to launch "IOSR Research Database and Open AccessLibrary" with free access without any barrier of registration or login.
• Notification And Instructions For Summer Internship - 2014 At Germi
Power to farmers: Gujarat scientists float novel concept