- NISE Sponsored Solar Rooftop Grid Engineer Training from 02 - 12 January, 2019
- Notification for Recruitment of Junior Project Officer (Renewable Energy) ... Last Date for application submission is 29th December, 2018
- GERMI launches India's first 'Best Practices O&M Handbook for RTPV Systems'
- GERMI Student Membership Programme "Open Now - Enroll Today"
- List of students selected for Summer Intern Programme-2018
- Notification of Summer Internship Programme (SIP) 2018
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme »
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows »
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) is a centre of excellence in industry learning and has set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the petroleum and allied energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena.
more. . .
ONGC and GERMI launches indigenously developed software for oil exploration 2017
The Data Interpretation Centre (DIC) of Gujarat Energy Research Management Institute (GERMI) released its 2nd indigenously developed software in collaboration with ONGC called 2D-RTM (2D Reverse Time Migration) using a combination of central processing units (CPU) and graphics processing units (GPU) specifically used for seismic data imaging. The results are very encouraging and the software provides speeds up to 35 times using GPUs as compared to serial code on CPUs. read more..
GERMI wins the title of "Best Solar Training Centre at Intersolar 2017"