- 1st Training of Trainers Programme by GERMI as a Center of Excellence under Skill Council of Green Jobs (SCGJ) and (NSDC),Govt.of India - 11th May, 2017.
- XXXI Gujarat Science Congress 2017 photos
- XXXI Gujarat Science Congress 2017 Abstracts
- Gujarat Science Congress 2017 Presentation
- Summary of XXXI Gujarat Science Congress 2017
- 13th Solar Power Professional Workshop - A Comprehensive Course in Solar Photovoltaic Design, Technology and Application - 22nd – 27th May, 2017
- List of selected Students under Sterling and Wilson Internship Program
- NCPRE announces a 2 day workshop on “Assessing Performance of PV Modules in the Field" - April 6 & 7 2017 at IIT Powai, Bombai
- Notification of Summer Internship Programme (SIP) 2017 - Online form Submission Date Extended upto 10th April, 2017
- Notification for Sterling and Wilson Internship Programme 2017
- Notification for Recruitment of PRS (Senior Level) in EERW
- GSC-2017 Programme Schedule
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme »
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows »
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) is a centre of excellence in industry learning and has set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the petroleum and allied energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena.
more. . .
MoU signing ceremony during Vibrant Gujarat, International Conference on Academic Institutions (ICAI) on 10th January, 2013 in the presence of Shri D.J. Pandian, IAS, Principal Secretary, Energy and Petrochemicals Dept. Govt. of Gujarat and Prof. T. Harinarayana, Director, GERMI-RIIC. read more..