- Solar PV Operation & Maintenance Workshop
7 - 11 Sep., 2015
- Notification for M.Tech/MS Projects at GERMI
- The 2,000 MW Telangana Solar Opportunity: A bidding strategy and analysis report for Telangana State's upcoming 2,000 MW Solar PV tender
- E-course: Design of Wastewater Treatment Units »
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme »
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows »
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) is a centre of excellence in industry learning and has set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the petroleum and allied energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena.
more. . .
MoU signing ceremony during Vibrant Gujarat, International Conference on Academic Institutions (ICAI) on 10th January, 2013 in the presence of Shri D.J. Pandian, IAS, Principal Secretary, Energy and Petrochemicals Dept. Govt. of Gujarat and Prof. T. Harinarayana, Director, GERMI-RIIC. read more..